Looking for wedding DJ services in Central New York? Click here. The rest of this page focuses on DJ services for non-wedding events.
Got a big corporate event coming up? Grand openings... product launches... staff holiday parties... Peter Naughton Productions can help enhance all of these types of events and more! Class reunions and family reunions, too!
You decide what level of service you need, and Peter will provide a quote custom-tailored to your event. If you're not sure exactly what Peter can do or what would be best for your event, we can always discuss those details first.
Here's a general sample of the elements you can incorporate for your event:
- Music - for background purposes or to promote dancing
- Dance floor lighting
- Uplighting to enhance the entire room
- Master of Ceremonies to:
- Introduce special guest speakers, company officials, etc.
- Provide "traffic control" announcements (e.g. take seats, dance floor open, etc.) to ensure your event timeline flows smoothly
- Make announcements between songs to encourage customers to buy products or services
- Encourage guests to check out special features (e.g. photobooth, contest sign-ups, etc.) within your event
- Serve as "game show host," getting guests involved as contestants and giving out prizes on your behalf
Things Peter Naughton doesn't do:
- Talk after every single song. Peter knows people aren't coming to your event to hear the DJ speaking every 3 minutes. Even if you have certain announcements you'd like Peter to make throughout the event, it's best to play at least 2 or 3 songs between "talk breaks" so guests aren't subject to "announcement fatigue."
- Attempt to make jokes every time he opens up the microphone -- Peter's a DJ, not a wannabe stand-up comic.
- Nag people to dance. If people just want to mingle and talk, that's cool... nobody likes a DJ who begs people to dance when they don't want to
- Sing. Trust me, you don't want that. But if you want someone else to sing, we can incorporate that into your event timeline and Peter will gladly mic them up so everyone can hear.
Because every event's needs will differ, so will the prices. Click here to check available dates and contact Peter with details of your event. He'll be in touch within 48 hours to provide a quote or to inquire about any additional information that might be necessary to provide a quote.